Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just finishin up the quilting on this one

PatsPassionQuilteds


I have finally finished up several custom orders so I have had the time to start working on things for my shop-

                         http://www.etsy.com/shop/PatsPassionQuilteds?ref=si_shop

This is my first Christmas quilt I am making this year and I have been working on the detail quilting. I hope to have it ready to list on Friday. I found these beautiful prints in a Local Quilt Shop over the summer, immediately fell in love with them and new I had to make a quilt with them.. I have made a couple of table runners from them and finally came up with the design I wanted for the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. This Christmas fabric gives such a homey feeling to this quilt. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for looking at my post.