Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ready to Quilt!

Did you ever have something that just grabbed you and you were so excited about it that you just had to go with it? That is what happened the other day. I saw a fabric panel while going through my fabric and immediately knew what I wanted to do with it. I posted about it last week-Remember the red and green Christmas quilt I had up on my wall playing with the design?

Well...this is it now:










Every thing came together so beautifully. The fabrics worked great together and the design made it go fast. Now I have to get it quilted and bound, then listed in my shop: PatsPassionQuilteds on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for looking at my post.