Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Works in Progress


Today I decided to start a new project for my Etsy shop. I realized I didn't have very much in the way of Christmas items and wanted to make something blue so I pulled out a terrific Christmas print of blue and green Christmas bulbs and went to work on a set of place mats. I love the touch of silver in the prints.


Of course, while I was looking for the blue fabric on my shelf of Christmas fabrics I ran across an adorable Christmas panel and an idea popped into my head for a design for a new Christmas quilt so I HAD to put it up on my wall to see if the idea I had in my mind would work or not. It is just the beginning, but I think it will look great.

3 comments:

  1. Pat, that blue and green Christmas ornament fabric is one of my favorites. Can't get it here. Your placemats are lookin good! That's what I wanted to make with it too. Can't wait to see the quilt finished. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I found through the etsy facebook team. Here's mine:
    http://zuzannafyall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for looking at my post.