Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Works in Progress


Today I decided to start a new project for my Etsy shop. I realized I didn't have very much in the way of Christmas items and wanted to make something blue so I pulled out a terrific Christmas print of blue and green Christmas bulbs and went to work on a set of place mats. I love the touch of silver in the prints.


Of course, while I was looking for the blue fabric on my shelf of Christmas fabrics I ran across an adorable Christmas panel and an idea popped into my head for a design for a new Christmas quilt so I HAD to put it up on my wall to see if the idea I had in my mind would work or not. It is just the beginning, but I think it will look great.

3 comments:

  1. Pat - Both projects are gonna look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, that blue and green Christmas ornament fabric is one of my favorites. Can't get it here. Your placemats are lookin good! That's what I wanted to make with it too. Can't wait to see the quilt finished. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I found through the etsy facebook team. Here's mine:
    http://zuzannafyall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for looking at my post.