Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby Quilt for Baby Bryce

My newest custom order is for a baby quilt that is made from blue and white squares which were brought to the baby shower and everyone there drew a picture and put a little message on each one. Besides the squares, I chose fabrics to co-ordinate with both the squares and the nursery theme which is a safari theme.



My first step was to arrange the blocks in a visually appealing set.



Then I layed out the strips that are going to sew together with them to see how it would look and to get an approval from my customer before I sew the front together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for looking at my post.