Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to PatsPassion's Blog. My Blog is where I will be giving you the latest updates, specials and events coming to PatsPassion on Etsy. I will also be posting pics of my newest projects I am working on.

Friday, July 19, 2013

New Table Runner Designs

Is everybody staying cool in this heat wave we have been having lately?

It has been so hot in my upstairs workroom that I had to resort to putting a pedestal fan in there after my iron blew the thermostat and died. A trip to Wally's World for a new iron and I was back in business again.I looked through my fat quarters for some inspiration and found some really cute prints I decided I wanted to work with that would make great table runners, but couldn't decide which would be first. So being the totally obsessed quilter I am, I decided to layer all of the fabrics together and cut  all 4 (yes 4) runners out at the same time.

                                 
The first two tops are already sewn together. The top one is a fun floral print on a blue background, and a yellow checkered print. The second is green and yellow floral prints. Both are nice, summery looking table runners.


 The third one, a green floral print and rust plaid,  is laid out and ready to sew. It has a more country look to it.


The fourth one, a pretty blue and white combination is all set and ready to be laid out and sewn.All of them should be quilted and ready to list in my shop within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for looking at my post.